By The Intern
Mixed martial arts is the fastest growing sport in the world and sports bettors are quickly catching on. Not only is it a great event to watch, it’s also presents fantastic money-making opportunities as sportsbooks are slow to catch up the lines, matchups and analysis; they simply don’t know it as well as they do the NFL, and bettors can take advantage.
With that in mind, here’s our three favorite sportsbooks for MMA betting:
1. What’s To Like: Plethora of MMA lines for every UFC event. lines up very on the main event (months in advance). UFC parlays allowed including on the props.
2. Deposit Bonus: Up to 50% freeplay bonus
3. Deposit Methods: Western Union, Moneygram, Netspend Gift Cards, Visa, Goldpay
Click here to visit 5Dimes.
1. What’s To Like: Good parlay options on fight lines; plenty of odds up on all MMA events and a wide assortment of props on the main bouts, excellent odds on underdogs.
2. Deposit Bonus: 100% bonus up to $100 with a tiny one-time rollover.
3. Deposit Methods: Credit Card, Ewallet Express
Click here to visit Bodog.
1. What’s To Like: Excellent coverage of UFC and Strikeforce events. Parlay betting on televised events. Allow bets as low as $1.
2. Deposit Bonus: A generous 100% bonus up to $125.
3. Deposit Methods: Credit Card, E-Check, Western Union
Click Here To Visit SportsInteraction